Wednesday 1 January 2014

Love 2014






Never have I been so happy that a year finally is over. The year that past was full of blessings and miracles, yet it was very challenging for me personally but I did learn so much from it. When I look back I see so many friends and family that loved me so so much. It touches me so deeply and makes me cry of happiness that I’m so blessed, being surrounded by people who love me so much, without them, without you, I would not have made it through the past year.

At a service in my church back in Stockholm in November, our pastor asked us to pray and ask God: What season am I in now? As I did that I sensed that God gave me this word that I’m in the season of restoration. I saw that something was given to me in my left hand it was all black and I wondered why someone would give me a black thing like that. Then I realized that I could remove the black layer as if it was just dust and underneath it. You know what I saw? The most beautifully sparkling gold. Yes, something had gone through the fire and had been covered by black ashes but underneath it, was purified gold. I don’t know the details of your past year, what you’ve faced or went through, but HALLELUYA this I know: we made it, we came through and we came through stronger, wiser and more beautiful than ever. 

Many people dreamed of seeing this year of 2014 and not all got the chance to but we did, we are so blessed. I am so excited to see this new year a year of Love, a year of blessings, a year of divine provision, a year of greater dreams and greater opportunities as well as challenges but also greater victories. Let us not doubt our ability to overcome but let us lift our eyes and see beyond whatever circumstances we might face and see the invisible and believe the impossible, see the real reality. There is no limit, you and I we can change the world this year. Let’s agree in doing something really un-Swedish, let’s sing in our working place, smile wherever we go, whether at ICA, on the street or in the Metro, let’s love people in ways we’ve never loved before, buy a coffee for someone maybe the beggar, the prostitute, the child, or the lonely neighbour…. There is no limit what love can do, remember... there is no fear in love cause true love drives away all fear.